Saturday, July 12, 2008

4th of July

So I know it's way past the 4th but Peter just fixed my computer last night and I finally downloaded all of my pictures! So I thought I'd post them. We had a family BBQ at our house. Everyone brought their lawn chairs and we had a great time together. After we ate we went to our clubhouse pool for some fun. Then we went to our "spot" on the hills at the golf course to wait for the fireworks! Well... the sprinklers came on and we had to leave! So we ended up going right across from our clubhouse and had a PERFECT view of the Thanksgiving point fireworks RIGHT on top of us! So fun!

This is by far my favorite picture of the night! Nathan was SOOOO cute! He kept gasping and squealing with delight at every firework! So cute!


Emily on the other hand had her fingers in her ears and was pretty disinterested in the whole display! She actually fell asleep towards the end!


Here is Maddie and Uncle Timmy


Exhausted Tyler in true form... so cool.

No comments: