So I was tagged by my good friend Cyndi. So here goes!
A is for age: 26
B is for burger of choice: I don't really like hamburgers but I love BBQ chicken burgers
C is for the car I drive: 2006 Kia Sedona (minivan and I LOVE it)
D is for your dog's name: no dogs for me and probably won't ever get one. I have enough kids to feed and clean up after and I'm not a fan of hair everywhere inside or having my yard torn up outside.
E is for essential item you use every day: My lips! I just can't get enough kisses from my sweet kids! I could just eat them up!
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Well Peter and I are currently on season 2 of Prison Break and we LOVE it! It's a fun one. We also love Lost and Heroes and American Idol and Man vs Wild.
G is for favorite game: Any and all! My extended family is big into card games and my family loves to play fun games like Apples to Apples and Ticket to Ride and Balderdash and fun group games like that.
H is for home state: California.
I is for instruments you play: Piano and Flute (but it's been a LONG time) and vocal chords!
J is for favorite juice: Hmmm... I had a yummy peach juice once that was SUPER yummy. But I don't usually drink juice. Except when I'm pregnant, then I drink a bunch of apple juice for some reason.
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: ummm... no ones, unless you mess with my kids, then the mama bear in me comes out and I can't guarantee anything
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: We went to Red Robin with my family (we're in California visiting right now) a few nights ago
M is for your favorite Muppet: Fozzy! Wok-a-wok-a-wok-a
N is for number of piercings: 1 in each ear
O is for overnight hospital stays: 4. Once when each of my kids was born
P is for people you were with today: Well, it's still morning and we're staying at my mom's house so I've been with Tyler, Emily and Nathan and Peter (Madeline is still sleeping and my mom so far today!
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Well, I don't have "quiet time" it's always pretty loud and busy around my house, unless the kids are sleeping! But I do occasionally have some "less chaotic" times. And during those times I'll blog or scrapbook or clean, usually clean, or prepare my primary lesson.
R is for biggest regret: I don't have any! I have made mistakes but I've learned things from each one that I wouldn't want to unlearn.
S is for status: Blissfully married to the most wonderful man ever!
T is for time you woke up today: Well, I woke up around 5:30 am to check on Nathan who sounded like he was scared to death (probably just waking up in an unfamiliar place). And he wouldn't let me put him down so I laid down with Nathan in the double bed that Emily was sleeping in and we slept until almost 8.
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: That's a tough question. I don't think there is anything about me that is unlike anyone else besides the fact that I am constantly baby hungry and have to convince myself constantly that it's ok to not always be pregnant or have a tiny baby! I'm hoping this will go away someday because I don't know how many kids I can handle! One or two more, but I can't imagine what it will feel like to not want another one! I think I have a screw loose somewhere.
V is for vegetable you love: Sugar Snap Pees! Mmmmm... and cooked carrots with butter and salt and pepper. Ooooo! My mouth is watering!
W is for worst habit: Picking at my kids. I pick at their ears their dry skin, their noses, their eye boogers. Less as they get older, mostly just when they are babies, but sometimes I feel like a monkey the way that I pick at them!!
X is for x-rays you've had: Finger (several recently), I had a CT-Scan when I was little (maybe 10 or so) I don't remember what for though. Um... I think that's it, besides dental x-rays.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: I have yet to eat breakfast! I had a few of Nathan's fruit Loops, but that's it!
Z is for zodiac: I'd have to look it up on Google. Aquarius I think. Who knows, who cares?
4 comments:
I'm a picker too! I just finished feeding my 3 month old and I spent the whole time picking at the dry skin/cradle cap on her little head! It's a terrible habit that I just can't seem to break. I'm glad I'm not the only one. :-)
So you probaly get this all the time... but you have the cutest digital scrapbook pages of anyone I know. I am looking to start doing this. What program do you use? Do you use a specific scapbooking program or do you use Photoshop or Indesign. I have those. And do you print your pages when your done? I heard they have a new printer that can print the larger size pages now. Or do you take them to Kinkos or something? Do you find its cheaper than regular scrapbooking? Any info. or advice would be great. I don't want to go out and buy some program if I don't have to. I also just wondered your opinion. I have done traditional scapbooking forever. But with all the cheap or free digital stuff out there... and its so much easier and faster. I really want to have pages in a book though. Wondered what you do!THANKS
I love it! That was so fun! I was just going to take a quick peek in on you, but I had to read all of your fun answers! You are awesome Janelle! I'm so glad you are my sister!
Yea! Thanks for playing! So fun to read your answers!
Post a Comment