Yesterday while Emily was in the bath getting ready for church she managed to empty the shampoo bottle into the running water which means TONS of bubbles! When it was time to get out she stood up and said, "Mom, look! I'm wearing bubble slippers!" She's so funny!

4 comments:
Ok that is cute!!
Thanks. It is quite fun. No, headaches not much better yet. But i'm trying all different things. Cranial sacral massage, ENT doctor, another neurologist. A dentist is on my list too. Thanks for the concern!
Sooo cute! :) lol I can't wait for moments like this! lol
Thank you for the tag! I am excited! It will be my first so I hope I can live up to everyones expectations! :) lol
I'm excited!
We do need to get together! I'll talk to Bryan when he gets home and see which Friday he thinks would work... this Friday is my mission reunion.. I haven't been to one yet so I don't know how long that will be? We are excited for our Cheesecake adventure though! :)
Bubble slippers are even more delicate than glass ones you know...:) She's more princess than Cinderella.
Post a Comment