I just loved this picture so much and the sweet emotions that it evokes that I had to make a scrapbook page out of it and I thought I'd share the finished product with you!
That is precious!! It seems like every time I look on your blog your cute kids get bigger! wow... it all happens so fast ha!? :) I'm sorry we haven't gotten to you with a Friday, I have broncitis and have been down for about five days now... other wise this weekend would have been great. We'll let you know though! :)
2 comments:
Your family is sooo beautiful. Any tips for being a mom of FOUR kids?? I'm excited to be blogging again . . . I love your blog!--christina
That is precious!! It seems like every time I look on your blog your cute kids get bigger! wow... it all happens so fast ha!? :) I'm sorry we haven't gotten to you with a Friday, I have broncitis and have been down for about five days now... other wise this weekend would have been great. We'll let you know though! :)
Post a Comment