So I have the cutest kids on the planet... but you already knew that! *wink* Yesterday I was up cleaning the kitchen when I heard Peter below me in his office ERUPT in laughter! Emily came running upstairs and said, "Mom, you've GOT to come and see this for a second!" (that's cute in and of itself, but it gets better!) I walked into the office to find Nathan laying on his tummy in front of Peter's newest toy "The Perfect Push Up" handles or whatever. And Nathan has his hands up on them and is rocking his head forward and backwards with a strained look on his face! What's so funny about it is that Nathan walked into the office, didn't even look at Peter, he just walked right in and straight over to the push up deals and laid down and started doing that! SO CUTE! The older kids were at school and didn't get to be a part of this funny moment, so after Family Home Evening for our activity we told them we had a super funny surprise for them. Peter went down and brought up the push up handles and put them on the floor and once again Nathan didn't say anything or look at anyone he just walked right up to them and "assumed the position" and started rocking his head forward and back making strained faces! The kids laughed so hard that Tyler actually fell onto the floor! Then of course everyone had to have a turn. Tyler took it up a notch and had Maddie hold his legs up so it was even harder. So funny! And, yes, Emily is wearing a bathing suit, even though there is snow on the mountains and it's been pretty cold the last few days! Anyway! I thought I'd share this funny little moment with all of you! Hope it brought you a smile!








1 comment:
Hilarious! Tyler is getting those for his birthday. Does Peter like them? I can tell Nathan does!
Post a Comment