Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Decorations

So here are some of my Christmas Decorations this year:

Our Christmas Tree, fake for the 2nd year in a row and loving it!

My favorite Nativity set that my mom just got me for Christmas this year (yes I got to open it early!) I've had this stable for several years (I got it for $5 after Christmas one year at target) and none of my other Nativities really fit in it! But this one does and I LOVE it! It reminds me of the Willow Tree ones, but in color. They are about 6 inches tall

Another Nativity (about 4 inches tall),

And another Nativity (not a sales pitch for Samsung!) about 3 inches tall

And this one isn't really a Christmas decoration but Tai Pan Trading only sells it at Christmas time and I fell in love with it! It will be out year round. Isn't it beautiful? It's about 8 inches tall.

Anyway, I've seen a lot of people posting their cute decorations and things and figured I'd share a few of mine!

No comments: