So Maddie is in an LDS children's choir that is absolutely amazing! They are having a hard time spreading the word about it, so consider yourself informed and encouraged to involve your children in this amazing choir lead by 2 AMAZING people who strive to bring the spirit through music into our children's lives! Click HERE for more information.
Well, they had their first performance on Tuesday night and Madeline was SOOOO excited about it! She has been practicing constantly and singing her little heart out! She was so sweet and she sang EVERY word of the 8 or so songs that they learned, as well as enunciated each sound with a perfectly formed little mouth! It was SO stinking cute to watch! She looked like a trained musician and several people (strangers, I might add) commented on how impressed they were with her! Peter and I both got a little emotional as we watched her up there doing something that she loves so so much and doing such a great job. It was a tender moment. Unfortunately my camera is still swallowing pictures into a mysterious dark abyss, so I only had my phone to get pictures. This is the best one that turned out. She's on the front row on the far left. The cute girls in the front are her beginning choir and the older kids in the white shirts are the concert choir. It's still really small, this is the first "semester" that they've done and they're really trying to spread the word. Anyway, just thought I'd share this sweet moment!

Well, they had their first performance on Tuesday night and Madeline was SOOOO excited about it! She has been practicing constantly and singing her little heart out! She was so sweet and she sang EVERY word of the 8 or so songs that they learned, as well as enunciated each sound with a perfectly formed little mouth! It was SO stinking cute to watch! She looked like a trained musician and several people (strangers, I might add) commented on how impressed they were with her! Peter and I both got a little emotional as we watched her up there doing something that she loves so so much and doing such a great job. It was a tender moment. Unfortunately my camera is still swallowing pictures into a mysterious dark abyss, so I only had my phone to get pictures. This is the best one that turned out. She's on the front row on the far left. The cute girls in the front are her beginning choir and the older kids in the white shirts are the concert choir. It's still really small, this is the first "semester" that they've done and they're really trying to spread the word. Anyway, just thought I'd share this sweet moment!

No comments:
Post a Comment