Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Kids

So I just realized that I wrote the explanation of all of these family pictures on the FIRST post which makes sense if you think about it, but not a blog! Since you technically read the LAST post first! Anyway! So here's the deal with all of these gorgeous families that I have pictures of! While we were down in Fresno for Thanksgiving I took family pictures for all of my siblings (except Sterling and Katie who weren't there) and also pictures of my parents with all 13 of their Grandkids! So anyway, the following posts are our own little Hurd Family Photo Shoot!

THESE pictures were of my kids. When we did our family pictures awhile back, we didn't get any pictures of all of the kids together or any individual ones so I wanted to try for that while we were on the Photo trip. So here's what we got. Tyler was impatient and wanted to hurry and finish so he could go play with his cousins, so we got one good one of him:

Madeline of course was a total poser and I got a million cute ones. Here are 2:

Emily did great, but she was (again) not looking at the camera, she has a abnormally hard time making eye contact, weird little lovable quirk! But here are a few cute ones where we caught her looking!

Nathan... oh yeah, Nathan... totally not interested. He wouldn't sit still. I got plenty of the back of his head. And then these: (the one on the Christmas card was totally "Photoshopped" and not very well done, so I can't blow it up to use for my printed one. I'll have to keep trying to pin him down for a good picture.

And the ones I took of all 4 kids were toward the end of the Photo Shoot Extravaganza and were pretty dark, here's my favorite one:

Anyway! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

kelly said...

Very cute, I wish I was a better photographer and that I took more pics with Tyler and I in them. Those all turned out so cute.

kahnfam said...

It's always good to hear that other people have a hard time getting their kids to do what they want for a picture. They all look great! I'm especially impressed about the one with all four of them. What a feat to get them all looking and smiling!

Becca said...

Wow, you are amazing!! I love all these pictures!!! Such cute kiddos!!