Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Upcoming Spew of Pictures

So my card reader didn't work in Fresno, but I was able to plug my card directly into Billy's computer and then we burned a CD of all the pictures that were on my camera. However I couldn't use that CD here at my house because we don't have Windows Vista, and the CD was formatted to only open with Vista. So I bought a new card reader (my old one didn't work on 4 different computers so I figured it was busted). Well it was my CARD that was having issues this time. Then we figured that it may have been formatted to work with Vista when we plugged it directly into Billy's computer. Well, I went to WalMart and emptied my card onto 4 CD's and then deleted all the pictures off of my card and reformatted my card, hoping it would work with my new card reader. I tried it and still, nothing. So I am completely confused and frustrated BUT I have a gazillion pictures that were trapped on my camera since Halloween and figured I might as well post all of them since we may have another drought for awhile! Grrr!!

So first off is Halloween! We went out to a Halloween Dinner with my in-laws complete with DOZENS of crazy spooky food and drink! So fun! Our little Nate Frog was... Yep! A FROG! So stinking cute! And he LOVED Trick or Treating and, like most kids, suffered from "Shock and Awe" that every house gave him candy for just being cute! But oh, was he ever cute! (I'm not going to post pictures of the girls in their costumes again since I did that already on Halloween!)

Tyler was a skeleton and wanted to be something much more gruesome than that. He was hard to contain, trying to run ahead and get twice as much candy as everyone else. He's getting way to big, way too fast!

Here's a picture of me with the Nate-Frog and Emily while we were out Trick-or-Treating. You can see where Nathan's interest was!

Next up was Tyler's Birthday Party. We took him and a bunch of his friends to Jump On It on November 1st (a few days after his birthday). Jump On It is a huge warehouse full of trampolines. Basically it's trampoline floors and walls in most of the warehouse and inflatable slides and bounce houses in the rest. SUPER fun! The Boys went nuts!

Here's the group after opening presents.

This one of Peter jumping onto a platform where Nathan was sitting reminds me of Twilight for some reason. (By the way I was NOT impressed with the movie - very disappointing!)

These next few pictures were in my attempt to "Catch them doing good". I wanted to show them that I love it when they are responsible and do their jobs and help out around the house. I thought that if I posted it on my blog they would see how important it was and how much it means to me! So here's Tyler cleaning in the toy room and Maddie vacuuming!

Well then a few days later (November 7-9) we had a fun last minute visit from my sister Jen and a few of her kids and Austin (Tara's oldest) and my mom. They decided to come up and go to a BYU game and do some crafts at my Aunt's house. It was a lot of fun and the kids especially enjoyed seeing their cousins! Here's Tyler and the boys playing football in the backyard.

In an effort to not have this be the longest post in the history of blogs, I'll split it into two posts. This was the past or catch up post, and then I'll post about our recent California trip next. Whew! Halfway done!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Wow - you are the first person i've talked to that read the books and didn't like the movie (and isn't male). i thought it was pretty good considering all the hype and the fact that the movies will never be as good as the books. i've actually seen it twice - and know that about a dozen of my friends have seen it between 2 and 6 times! Yeah - I didn't like it THAT much.