
My Sister in law, Jessica invited me to go to the Aquarium with her and Amanda Bytheway (my cousin in law - Peter's cousin's wife). So we went and it was super fun. Jessica had told me about it before but we'd never been able to go, so I was excited to be able to take the two littlest ones with me. It was great! Small, but fun! They are opening a new exhibit on the 28th of this month and it looks pretty neat. We'll have to go back sometime when the big kids and Peter can come with us. Here are some fun pictures of our little outing:

Nathan pointing everywhere exclaiming, "Fishies! Mommy yook, a fish!"

Emily doing the same only her exclamation went something like, "Mom look, this is a fish that was on Nemo but then he decided to come live here so he wouldn't get lost in the ocean. And he has stripes on him so he can hide in the bushes. But the bushes aren't black so... I don't know, but anyway he can hide really well. And they have mermaids that live here, but I don't see them right now, and they might be looking at broken ships and things like Ariel did. And this fish is colorful because... I don't know why but she is very beautiful. And I know it's a girl fish because it's colorful and only the girls have lots of colors on them because they love colorful things, and this one....." (you get the idea - she's a creative, imaginative chatter-box!)

My cute niece Lauren playing in a big coral play structure.

Little Nate Man the Cheezer boy!

Emily actually matching and not wearing anything crazy! (except for the purple fairy wings that you can't see in this picture)

And here's me with my two cuties! It was a fun afternoon! Thanks Jessica for inviting me!
No comments:
Post a Comment