Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


Happy Easter from the Ehat Family. Here's an amazing video with an inspiring Easter Message:



If it doesn't show up you can find it at the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFhS0dAduc

6 comments:

Peter Ehat said...

I love how Emily has never shown her pretty eyes to a single camera in her life. She's cute as can be!

msprimadonna67 said...

Love the family Easter pictures, Janelle!

Ashli Dardenne said...

These pictures are adorable! Such a cute family you have!

Cyndi W said...

Janelle you have such a cute family, your family pictures are just adorable. Thank you for putting Elder Jeffrey R Hollands talk on your blog. I listened to it during Conference, but hearing it again touched me all over again. Thanks for giving me that opportunity...Cyndi

Aaron and Devon said...

Happy Easter! You guys looked so cute! Isn't that video great, it just says it all.

kahnfam said...

The pictures look great. I love the girls' dresses!