Here is my 38 week mug shot! So my Doctor's appointment today went well. He said that I'm "almost 3cm" and 80% effaced and the baby has dropped to a -1 station. He said scheduled my induction for 7:30am on Wednesday July 1st (July 2nd was super busy and rather than make me wait an extra day he fibbed my due date so he could do it a day SOONER). He told me that he wouldn't be able to officially induce me before my Mother in law leaves on Monday but he said that if I went into the hospital with "regular contraction pattern" then he'd tell them to keep me even if I wasn't quite to 4cm yet (when the HAVE to keep you). So basically, since I have constant regular contractions I can just go in. So my mom is driving up in the morning and I'm going to maybe do one more dose of Castor Oil to get a good solid line up of contractions and then we'll head in probably on Saturday. So we'll see! We'll keep you posted, but I'm VERY excited. Keep us in your prayers!Thursday, June 25, 2009
38 Weeks
Here is my 38 week mug shot! So my Doctor's appointment today went well. He said that I'm "almost 3cm" and 80% effaced and the baby has dropped to a -1 station. He said scheduled my induction for 7:30am on Wednesday July 1st (July 2nd was super busy and rather than make me wait an extra day he fibbed my due date so he could do it a day SOONER). He told me that he wouldn't be able to officially induce me before my Mother in law leaves on Monday but he said that if I went into the hospital with "regular contraction pattern" then he'd tell them to keep me even if I wasn't quite to 4cm yet (when the HAVE to keep you). So basically, since I have constant regular contractions I can just go in. So my mom is driving up in the morning and I'm going to maybe do one more dose of Castor Oil to get a good solid line up of contractions and then we'll head in probably on Saturday. So we'll see! We'll keep you posted, but I'm VERY excited. Keep us in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Sweet Janelle, you've been in my prayers for weeks. I'm sure everything will go wonderfully, you look just beautiful. Love, Cyndi
Every time I see an update show on my Google Reader I get excited that the baby is here!! But there you are still pregnant. These pictures are great!! I have to say that your cute belly makes it look like you have to walk around holding it up...he has definitely dropped!! I wish you the best and hope to hear very soon that Logan is here safe and sound!!
your pics are all just SO cute!
Look at that smile on your face, you can't even tell you are wanting to have that baby RIGHT NOW!! :) I have totally been thinkin of ya, cause I remember the whole "Can't they just get here already" pretty soon though!! Hang in there!! :)
Congrats and hope everything goes well. We'll wait to see pictures of little Logan!
Congrats!!!! I was so excited when I got your text!!!! Yeah for Healthy Baby and yeah for no more Castor Oil Shakes!!! We are so happy for you and can't wait to see pictures!!
Congratulation hun! You are my super hero mum (here I am thinking that my one little baby is hard work!) Have you thought about names? http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ is a great place to search. Good luck with the pregnancy hun, i have all my fingers and toes crossed for you xxx
OK, Janelle, I can tell the baby is here....I wants stats and pictures! From Becca's post I understand he's healthy...congrats..Love to your whole clan, Cyndi & Verne
Post a Comment