Sweet little Logan is one month old tomorrow! He started smiling on Sunday and has been SUCH a joy in our family!
He has the sweetest spirit and we have all felt it so strongly and just fallen desperately in love with this little guy! In fact Peter (who usually won't even let me MENTION having more kids until they are at least a year old) said a few weeks ago as he was rocking him one night, "Honey I think I may just need to make a bunch of money and buy us a bigger house so we can have one more baby! I just love this little guy so much I can't imagine not having a tiny baby in our house ever again." I picked my jaw up off of the floor and tried not to get too excited or think too much about that comment. But the fact that it was made makes me think that Peter might possibly, maybe, someday consider having just one more... and I think I'm okay with that! But probably JUST one more. And perhaps we really are done with 5, but we're not worried about it right now, our 5 are quite a handful and we need to figure these ones out before we could really even consider bringing another one into our family.
(But in my heart of hearts I am really excited at the thought of another baby - maybe it'll even be Brooke.)


We are going to be blessing Logan this Sunday and then we leave for another Family Reunion at Bear Lake on Wednesday and when we come home it'll be Maddie's birthday and then only a few weeks before the kids start school and summer is over! I can't believe how fast time has flown by since our little Logan was born! Isn't that funny that it couldn't have gone slower when we were waiting for him to join our family and then since he got here it's gone so fast. I just want a pause button so I can just sit and stare at him all day long or sit and play cars with Nathan for hours on end, or Barbies with Emily, or read with Maddie or jump on the tramp with Tyler or snuggle with my sweet Hubby. Life is just so perfect right now. I really couldn't ask for anything else. I am so happy and feel so very blessed!
3 comments:
Sweet Janelle, you are such a wonderful woman and daughter of our Father in Heaven. I love reading your blog because I can just feel your sweet spirit just bursting through. I just finished reading a book called, "The Mormon Way of Doing Business." I don't know maybe this book is really popular in Utah and everyone has already read it there, but I hadn't...Chantelle's husband Robert recommended it to me. If you can find any time, you need to read it. All of these wonderfully successful men contribute a great deal of success to their Mothers. It really reminded me of you. You really should read it, it is so uplifting. Well I didn't mean to write a novel myself on your blog. Hugs to all of you, Cyndi
I can't believe he is a month old already!!! He is so sweet, love that little face! I love love boys, didn't know how much until I had my James!! I too love having a little one in the house! :)
It is the best when they start smiling- you got some cute pictures of him. You are just too cute and such a wonderful mom. I hope do you get a little Brooke someday.
Post a Comment