Thursday, August 20, 2009

Madeline turned 6!

So I'm pretty late with this post, (I think having 5 kids is finally catching up to me) but better late than never right? Maddie turned 6 on August 9th and we had a little birthday party to celebrate! We had just gotten home from our Family Reunion at Bear Lake (post on that coming soon) and things were still a little busy so I didn't make a cute cake for her birthday instead she got a store bought Hannah Montana cake, which she was THRILLED with! Jessica made her a few flower clips and here she is modeling them both for us! (What kind of mother am I that I didn't make her the pizza off her face before pictures?! I guess I'm the same kind of mom that hasn't yet succeeded in teaching my 6 year old how to eat without getting it all over herself! Lol!)

making a wish...

and blowing out the candles!

We love our sweet Maddie so much! She is such a wonderful girl! She is such a sweet friend and is always so thoughtful and generous and she always give the very best compliments. The first thing she says when she sees someone is always something nice! Which is probably why all of the kids in her preschool class always fought over who got to sit next to her! She LOVES babies and is so good and competent when it comes to taking care of them! She is so careful with the newborns and playful with the toddlers. She has been changing diapers since she was 4 and if there is a baby around you can be sure that Maddie is close by! We love you so much Madeline! I can hardly believe that you are already six years old and starting first grade!

No comments: