Last Friday Peter and I got to go to the BYU Game together. Both of my Brothers have season tickets and Billy wasn't going to be using his because he was in Saint George on Friday night and Saturday to run the St. George Marathon with both of my sisters and my cousin (YAY Jen, Tara, Billy & James!). So he had given his ticket to Peter and then Sterling called and said he had an extra ticket as well! So we called a sitter and off we went! It was so much fun! It's been a really long time since I've been to a game! Actually it's been a long time since I've been able to watch an entire football game, because I'm usually trying to keep the kids entertained and out of the way so that they REAL die-hard fans (ie: the men!) could enjoy the game! I get bits and pieces and an occational whole quarter of play, but that's about it! So this was a real treat! We had a lot of fun and even got to walk to Sterling and Katie's apartment for some hot chocolate afterward while we waited for traffic to die down a little bit. So fun!And also just so I can be COMPLETELY caught up on all of my blogging, here are some cute picture of Me and Peter and Logan the other night. He's SO close to laughing! He would smile SO huge and goo and then let out a huge squeal of delight, but no laughs yet! Anyway, here's us enjoying our darling little Logan!


I sure love my little guy!*I am now done playing catch up and will stay on top of all of my blogging from here on out! It's been a crazy couple of months and I think we're back into the swing of things after starting school and choir and carpools and everything!*
6 comments:
YAY!! You came back! I have missed your updates! Logan is getting so big, such a handsome boy! How fun that you two got to go out on a date to do something fun!! :)
Hi Janelle, I love your blog! You have a beautiful family thanks for sharing!
Oh my gosh! Look how big he is getting. So cute!
Your Family is so Beautiful! And your baby is growing up so quickly. Kinda sad that happends although the indepedence as they grow is nice too. Hope you dont mind that I took peek at your blog. It is very Cute!
That little guy of your is so adorable! Aren't dates with your hubby the best...? Glad you got a night out.
Haha just cause you said you are going to keep up on the blog you know it's not going to happen now, right? :) That is so fun that you guys got to go to the game, but unfortunate that it had to be the BYU game. Sorry you had to suffer through that.
I was watching Logan smile at you in sacrament today. I just love that he looked so much like a little Ehat from day 1! So stinkin cute!
Post a Comment