I'm searching for this
It seems I've lost mine somewhere...
*
*
*
I keep retracing my steps and all I find is this:
*
*
*
Hmmm...
*
*
*
*This must be why Janelle's need Peter's. He just came up from the basement to give me a much needed break. He truly is the best. I feel much better now.
*Oh and my Visiting Teacher's Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip cookies didn't hurt either!
It seems I've lost mine somewhere...*
*
*
I keep retracing my steps and all I find is this:
*
*
*
Hmmm...*
*
*
*This must be why Janelle's need Peter's. He just came up from the basement to give me a much needed break. He truly is the best. I feel much better now.
*Oh and my Visiting Teacher's Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip cookies didn't hurt either!
2 comments:
LOVE this post!
Oh yeah- love you too!
I think I have to go bake now, thanks!! :) I love when husbands step in just at the moment you think you might be gone and not coming back!! :)
Post a Comment