Wednesday, November 25, 2009

...Still catching up... it'll be awhile!

I've got a gazillion other things to do but I just bought a used kitchen table and chairs (and put our old one in our dining room) that needed to be sanded down and refinished and seat cushions recovered! So now my blog has moved a little further down the list as I am now working on that project! I'll finish updating the blog sometime soon, I promise! But in the meantime here's a few more pictures from our Photo shoot with Kate Jeppson last week! Isn't she amazing? Check our her website at Jeppsonstudios.com

Cutest. Kids. Ever... The END!

4 comments:

Todd said...

You have the cutest family, I love the pictures!

~H said...

Beautiful pictures!! What a cute family! We miss you guys and would absolutely love to get together! Hope you have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

ToddandCamille said...

Ok that was Camille that said that forgot to change identity.

Amy said...

So cute! Your kids just cuter and cuter each time I see them or pictures of them!!!

Kate does such a nice job!!