I THOUGHT I was caught up on blogging, but I just downloaded the pictures from our trip to California for Christmas and I found 2 folders that needed to be blogged! So here is a little blurb about our trip to see the lights at temple square as well as our visit with Santa:My parents came up to Utah to visit for Thanksgiving this year. It was a special treat because my dad RARELY is able to take the time off work to come up, so we were all REALLY excited to have him come. While they were here we decided to go up to Salt Lake and see the lights. Every year Temple Square is decked out in the most amazing display of lights EVER!! And they also have a really neat nativity display set to music and narration. So both of my parents as well as both of my brothers and their wives (and my niece) came too. We bundled up and brought hot chocolate for afterwards because it was COLD!! I mean really cold! I put Logan in a cotton footsie sleeper as well as a fleece footsie sleeper AND a snow suit hat and gloves and a bajillion blankets! He was actually quite cozy! We had a great time and were so glad that we were able to do it with my family in town! This first picture is funny because you can see how FREEZING my parents are! Lol!! Poor mom is used to California winters and was just wearing a wool sweater and a jacket and was pretty cold!




We also had our ward party and the kids enjoyed a visit from Santa! Always so much fun! Tyler was too "cool" this year to sit on Santa's lap and Logan was sleeping so here are the other 3 kids with Santa this year.
Hope you all had a VERY Merry Christmas! I'm excited to post about our California trip soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment