... but not a milestone that I've been waiting, wanting and striving to achieve. Oh no, no indeed. This is one that crept up on me for sure. I was just hugging my dear husband and he went to give me a kiss on the cheek but stopped and said, "Hey, what's this?" after which he plucked THIS from my head:

5 comments:
Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I found one in my eyebrow about a month ago. Being blond, who knows how many more are on my head.
Seriously? You only have ONE? I have a ton of them! I started getting them in college. I mostly only get them on my left side just above my temple and it's not hard to color over them, but I thought I was normal! You're only a year younger than me and you JUST GOT YOUR FIRST ONE!?!?!? Now I feel old!
weird - around my right temple is where i found my first too. and that is where i have found a few since...
Don't worry, I have to dye my whole head of hair because ALL of my roots are that color!
You're not alone in this! I found my first one a year ago! It is a sad day.
Post a Comment