Friday, July 30, 2010

Gma and Gpa Jay

Here are a few pictures of Grandma Jay's funeral.
(If you want print quality pictures please email me and I can send them to you or make a CD for you).

Grandma and Grandpa bought their headstone and plot years ago and they've even taken pictures of themselves laying on top of their grave sites! Lol!

Here are all of the kids. Matthew was adopted when he was young and has always been considered one of the siblings even though he's only a few years older than Peter's older brother.

This is Grandma Jay's sister's husband and I just think he looks SO much like Grandpa Jay. I saw him and Grandpa's funeral and did a double take. Here he is at Grandma's funeral

Here's Peter's mom and her sisters talking with Grandma Jay's sisters

These are a few of the MANY pictures I have of Grandma and Grandpa through the years. This one was taken at the Timpanogos Temple right before Tim left on his mission

This is SO typical Grandpa Jay! He loved these jumpsuits and Peter refers to this one as his "Baby Blue Lady Killer Suit"! Lol! Grandpa Jay also held EVERY one of the kids and grandkids and great grandkids in this position right on the bend of his knee. This is Logan and Grandpa last fall

This is Grandpa last Thanksgiving. He was sitting right by the door and I asked him if he was there as a "greeter" to greet everyone as they came in. He laughed and said, "No I'm just here keeping this heater warm!"

This one was taken last spring at the Thanksgiving Point Gardens

Here's all of the Ehat's that were here for Thanksgiving with Grandma and Grandpa Jay

Here are a few precious pictures of them enjoying being Great Grandparents. They truly loved each one of the children and were the most loving and gentle Grandparents ever!

We will miss you both so much. I'm so grateful for your examples and for your love.

Until we meet again...

4 comments:

Amy said...

Sweet, sweet people!!

Bale Family said...

What cute grandparents they were and still are!

Cyndi W said...

What a beautiful post to a wonderful man!

Marylin said...

Janell why you gotta make me cry, gosh! I never knew them but hearing you talk about them and now write about them so sweetly makes me feel as though I did. I know you guys miss them so much! Hugs