Yes, I took over 200 pictures yesterday in the few hours that I had my camera out.
Yes that is a bit excessive.
No I don't care.
And Yes I'm going to post almost a gazillion of them here now!




































We enjoyed a nice relaxed BBQ with Peter's family yesterday and when we were all done eating we sat on the porch and watched the kids ride bikes and run around the cul-de-sac as the sunset. It was a perfect day. It's always so good to be with family and I'm LOVING that I can capture it all in such a vivid way again. I could hardly sleep last night because I was so excited about having a working camera again.
Life is Good.
1 comment:
Janelle- you are so good with your camera and I love all the pictures of your family. Miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment