Thursday, September 30, 2010

September Wrap up

Tyler and Maddie head off to school every morning and leave me and these three darlings to hang out until lunch time when Emily heads off to Kindergarten.

The other day we made a fort and the kids played in it and watched cartoons while I ran on the treadmill for a bit (my Marathon is on Saturday and I've been trying to get as much sleep as possible and since I just had 2 short runs this weeks I did them inside not outside before the kids woke up like I normally do)

After lunch my three oldest kids are all at school and I get to spend some time with just my two littlest buddies!

Nathan and I like to do puzzles. LOTS of puzzles! His favorite is his huge dinosaur floor puzzle.

A few weeks ago my sister Jen and her family came into town and we went bowling at BYU and out to Brick Oven for dinner one night. It was a short visit but always fun to hang out together!

My sister in law Jen and my sister Jen and me (This is my sister who is running the marathon with me in TWO DAYS! And the other Jen in this picture is married to my brother Billy who is also running with us)

Cute little Logie Dogue the other day. I can't believe he's going to be 15 months old tomorrow! He's growing up so fast! He's starting to talk a bit and understands almost everything you say. Whenever we call the kids together for family prayer Logan is the first to fold his arms and bow his head. It's one of the cutest things ever!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Cute pics...good luck with the marathon!!! Can't wait to hear how it all goes!!!