Monday, January 24, 2011

Scrapbook pages

I'm still trying to finish my 2008 scrapbook so I can print it into a book. So here are a bunch of pages I've thrown together to try to finish up (too bad I still have so much to do before it's done!)


I decided that in order to get this book finished I needed to go through each month of pictures and find the ones I wanted to scrapbook and do it chronologically (not my favorite way to do it because I feel like the creativity isn't as "potent" when I'm doing it like this for some reason) anyway. Needless to say, none of these are my favorite, but I'm at the point where I just want to get at least one year in our lives "in the books". I kind of wish that I'd decided to finish 2010 first so I'd have pictures with Logan in them, but I had the most pages already finished in 2008 so I thought it'd be the fastest option. It's still taken me forever. Oh well. I'm sure I'll be excited someday when I have them all finished and printed in hardcover books on my shelves that we can look through and love and for now we look through them often on the computer.

No comments: