
Lol! This one makes me laugh because I said something once forever ago about thinking that Matthew McConaughey was handsome and ever since then Peter has teased me about it and said that I was never allowed to watch another movie that he was in unless he was watching it with me! Anyway, this one is kind of a joke because I don't have a crush on him, but it's still funny so I had to put it out there!
1 comment:
Janelle Brad does the same thing to me about Matthew! If he sees that he is in a movie he will say oh you are going to want to see that one your boyfriend is in it! So no crush but he is pretty handsome! Oh and Brad reminds me all the time that according to the tabloids he stinks...I told him I don't have to smell him I just get to look at him! : )
Post a Comment