Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 2 - Favorite Movie

Today I thought I'd share a favorite for each family members. The kids favorite movies change all the time but here's what they are today! :)

Peter LOVES "The Muppet Christmas Carol" and quotes from it OFTEN!! He says it's one of his all time favorite movies EVER! The kids and I love it too, it's super funny!

I have a hard time deciding! But I'm going to have to go with the old BBC version of "Pride and Prejudice" Timeless classic!

Tyler would probably say "I don't have a favorite movie, I just want to watch Football!" He gets all ready for school in the morning and then turns on ESPN until its time to go.

Maddie would say "Matilda"

Emily would say "Inkheart"

Nathan would say "Spiderman"

Logan's is definitely "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" He also loves to watch Dora the Explorer and a new cartoon called "Bubble Guppies" but the Grinch is the only movie he'll sit through and that he loves! He laughs the whole time!


1 comment:

Christi said...

Oh I like that. I just did mine. I'll have to think about Carl's and the kiddos. What is inkheart? Will have to look in to that one.