So I have the privilege of being married to an artist, which means that of course my favorite pieces of art come from him! The one above was a pencil sketch that he did that we used on our wedding announcements.

This one just cracks me up! Tyler drew this picture when he was 5 years old. Notice the arrows between me and Peter that are inside of a heart to show that we love each other. Notice the circles all over Peter's body - those are muscles! LOVE that Tyler gave his dad a 9 pack! Notice also my beautifully long eyelashes but my bald head? Lol! My favorite though is the baby that is inside of my abdomen! This must have been while I was pregnant with Nathan. Anyway, it's one of my all time favorite drawings from my kids!

This is my favorite drawing that Peter did as an assignment. I'm pretty sure it was done while he was in High School. So amazing huh? There's a huge series of Indian pictures that he did and they are all so cool, but this one is my favorite.

This is another part of a series that he did as an assignment in College but it has special meaning to me because these were done after he had written a poem for me called "Unlocked" talking about how I had unlocked his heart and all kinds of other mushy things that I won't bore you with. He read this poem to me right before he kissed me for the first time. So whenever I see these pictures it reminds me of that poem and of course the kiss that followed!


6 comments:
We have a picture that Peter did of President Hinckley and I love it. Peter is so talented in so many ways!
Holy Moly! I had no idea! That is so cool!
So cute, and good! Love 'em all. And you still need to get me copies of those pics in Peter's office! Those can be my favorites. ;) Love the one that Ty-face drew. And never heard the lock story. Love that too.
Wow! That is some amazing artwork, Peter! What treasures!
Okay, so I've got a lesson idea for the bishopric when the next 5th Sunday comes around: Peter exhibits his art and teaches the rest of us how to do it! Amazing. Thanks for sharing Bishop's mad skills! :)
His artwork is so amazing! I think I'm remembering now that his artwork was displayed for seminary or something in the stake back in high school? Anyway, wow, wow, wow!
Post a Comment