Sunday, February 13, 2011

Photo a Day & a Belly Pic

Like I said, I kind of dropped the ball on the photo a day thing and I haven't been super good about it recently either. But here are 7 pictures from the last two weeks! :)

Logan fast asleep after demolishing his spaghetti and meatballs

Logan pretending to go "Nite-nite" in the pit at Airborne Trampoline Arena

Three of my sweet kids massaging my feet one evening - just because. I love when Maddie volunteers to massage my feet and every few minutes asks, "Mom are you in heaven yet?" even when I've already told her that I am indeed in heaven!

Cute Emily showing off her outfit for the day. I was impressed that she color coordinated it. She is usually a little color blind and a lot creative when it comes to dressing herself.

Emily showing off her cute hairdo for the 100th day of Kindergarten

Me at 20 weeks pregnant! Halfway there folks!! (Still no name for this little guy. It's seeming more and more difficult as the time goes by! We decided that's because we already agreed on 6 boys names for the boys we already have - their first and middle names - and now we've run out of ideas!)

Emily's cute hair for church today. A Valentines Day heart!

Hope you all had a fantastic week! And I hope you have a fabulous Valentines Day tomorrow! Peter and I went out last night to celebrate and went up to The Cheesecake Factory (YUM!!). We left just after 5 hoping to miss the huge rush that is always there but by the time we got there around 5:30 the wait was already 1 hour and 40 minutes!! So we wandered through the mall and into Sears where we saw that they were having a 50% off sale on all of their mattress sets! We have been talking about getting a new bed for a long time and have been looking around online so we figured we'd test a few out and see what we thought. We laid down on one and we were SOLD! It was a heavenly experience! When we started to talking to the sales lady who wandered over and saw the serene expressions on our faces we found out that for that one day they were taking an additional 10% off and then she told us that there was also a friends and family discount that she would share with us that was ANOTHER 10% off! By the time she got around to telling us about the free shipping that they were offering we were already in the process of signing that bad boy into our names! Yes, we bought a bed while we were waiting to be seated at a restaurant! It was a fabulous Valentines gift!

1 comment:

Aaron and Devon said...

I love Emily's heart hair! Super cute!