Thursday, September 15, 2011

4th of July

This picture cracks me up because Logan is just loving on Brandon as usual but you'll noticed that I captured the inevitable "SQUISH" that comes when a 2 year old loves on a baby! Lol! Cute boys!

We started off our Independence Day by going for a little hike along Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Canyon. I posted a picture a few months ago of our whole family sitting in the same spot where Peter proposed to me 10 1/2 years ago that was along this trail. It was a nice leisurely stroll and the kids loved climbing on the rocks by the waterfall.

Here are 3 of my sweet boys! Love these guys!

Aunt Rosie (Peter's Dad's sister) was in town and got to meet Brandon for the first time. It's always so good to see Rosie!

We BBQ'd and watched neighborhood fireworks in the cul-de-sac and then moved out into the backyard to watch Thanksgiving Point's fireworks show. It was so fun to celebrate our first holiday as a complete family! I love having all of my kids here and we've been enjoying every moment together.

No comments: