
All of my sweet boys before church in the beginning of August

Here is Brandon at Seven Peaks water park (we went a bunch of times this summer) and then all of my boys (except Tyler) asleep on the couch when we got home. One of the many nice things about the water park is that the sun and fun wipe everyone out and make for quiet afternoons while the little ones nap! :)

This is so very typical! I'm reminded of President Monson's talk from General conference called Finding Joy in the Journey where he said, "If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." This made me laugh out loud when I heard it because even though I am sure it is probably true, it is awfully hard to imagine a time when I will miss having to clean and re-clean this window 87 times a day! :)

Sweet moments like this, however, do make those messy windows so very worth it! I love seeing my amazing husband playing with my kids and seeing their eyes light up in pure and complete joy!!

Nathan and Logan look SO much alike and I decided one Sunday to dress them in the same clothes and I snapped a few pictures. I adore these two pictures! These two love each other to death... sometimes a little too literally! They terrorize each other one moment and then crack each other up the next minute as they run off to play together happily! It is exhausting and heart warming at the same time!

My beautiful Madeline is growing up so fast! This was a few days before her EIGHTH birthday! Where does the time go?!

Some adorable pictures of our little Ba-ran-a-don (or Brand-i-lion or Buh-buh). We sure love this little guy. He makes life wonderful!

A friend of mine started what she named "Temple Tuesdays" and every Tuesday they would meet up at a different temple in the area and walk the grounds and go to the visitor center and talk about temples and bear testimonies of their importance. Unfortunately we were only able to go to one of them since I had Brandon the first week and then skipped the next week too and then were out of town. But we made it to this one at the Salt Lake temple and after the visitor center and walking around the grounds we had a picnic and then went to the Church History Museum. They had a SUPER fun exhibit about the Book of Mormon and had fun costumes for the kids to dress up in and a ton of other hands on things for the kids to do. It was so much fun!




1 comment:
Adorable!!! And that's all I have to say about that!
Post a Comment