So one of the things I loved about my other website is that it had a slideshow of my scrapbook and pictures on it. Well I've added a slideshow on here (it's that tiny itsy bitsy thing off to the left!) And it's supposed to link to my Picasa Web Album, but if for some reason it doesn't here's a direct link to my scrapbook pages on picasa: http://picasaweb.google.com/janelleehat or you could always go to http://www.scrapbook.com/places/BZmommy which is my user profile on scrapbook.com where you can see my gallery there too!
3 comments:
Yay Janelle! I love the new blog! How sad to be released from YW!! You were so great and I admired and loved working with you for the time I was there. Most importantly, you are such a great mother and I admire how diligent you are with your children! I look forward to reading more on this blog!!
Janelle, you are an inspiration! It was easy to feel through your words what you have been going through. What a wonderful woman you are! I have always felt like my short glimpses into your life have brought me closer to The Savior and I'm so thankful for your example and testimony. Thank you for being who you are. If you ever need me or my help, please call. I just live a little ways up the road!
i am so glad i finally get to leave comments on your blog! i hope everything is going better for you, we definitely need to get together SOON. it's been way too long!
Post a Comment