Malinda, this is for you! As soon as I read your comment, I walked right upstairs and snapped these pictures! Who can walk out on a double dog dare, even if it is a dare to air out your dirty laundry for everyone to see?! 3 baskets full of dirty clothes and a pile of hang-up clothes laying on top of my dryer! Just keepin it real my friends!


2 comments:
OH JANELLE!!! You make me laugh so hard!!! Look at how neat and organized your laundry is!! I guarantee you that ours is not organized, and we are only 4 people! I love you so much!! I am really glad you didn't double dog dare me! Now hmm.... what else can I dare you to do!?!?!? love you!
p.s. i have been struggling with new laundry basket ideas & it looks like the ones you have work! would you suggest them to buy?
Post a Comment