Monday, October 27, 2008

Family Pix

So we took some family pictures last night. Unfortunately we didn't have tons of time and so we may have to go out again and take some more. The ones of Peter and I were all really blury and so were the ones of the 4 kids together. Plus we didn't have a chance to do each of the kids individual pictures. I REALLY need to get my camera fixed. I called in and tried to have them talk me over some options over the phone, but nothing seemed to help and they couldn't give me any explanation as to why my camera won't consistently focus (auto focus OR manual focus) Grrr!! Anyway! Here are a few cute pictures that we got!
After we took pictures, we went out to Peter's parents house to eat dinner and a fun spider cake (which had SUPER NEON pink frosting which dyed the kids faces semi-permanently). Madeline asked for some paper so she could draw (which she LOVES doing) and I was so impressed with what she drew that I thought I'd share it with you!
She drew a snake, a bunny rabbit, a turtle and a bear in its cave on the top of a mountain with the sun shining overhead! Isn't she amazing?

3 comments:

Christi said...

I think these are GREAT pics! And kudos to you for even attempted with not much time to do them.

Just a Q: I typically use firefox but when I try to click on your blog from google reader, firefox stops working. I can only look at your blog from explorer. Do you happen to know why?

Also... I love your "Mother Heart" thing. :)

Katie said...

I love the blue & brown combo. So cute!

Aaron and Devon said...

I love the pictures. Good color combo too! What a good looking family1