As soon as the kids woke up the excitement just started bubbling over! We dug through the garage and found our snow clothes and got ready to enjoy the first snow! We put their snow clothes on right on top of their pajamas (or as Nathan would call them, "jam-a-lams").
Tyler started work right away on a snowman. Here he is with his "Secret Agent Snow Guy":


Nathan walked outside and exclaimed, "BUBBLES!!!" Then he laid down on his belly and started licking up the snow!! So stinking cute! He spent the rest of our time outside eating snow.
The kids had a snow ball fight and even Nathan got in on the fun!
All of the kids were SOOOO excited for the snow, they were just giggling all morning! We had such a good time playing out there together and then having some Family Snuggle Time by the fire to warm up! I'm glad we have church at 1pm so we didn't have to rush this morning to get ready to go and instead we got to have some fun time and some good quality snuggle time with the kids!

Hooray for the snow! I see many fun snow days in our future! Sledding and snowmen and snow angels and all kinds of fun!
Tyler started work right away on a snowman. Here he is with his "Secret Agent Snow Guy":

Nathan walked outside and exclaimed, "BUBBLES!!!" Then he laid down on his belly and started licking up the snow!! So stinking cute! He spent the rest of our time outside eating snow.
The kids had a snow ball fight and even Nathan got in on the fun!
All of the kids were SOOOO excited for the snow, they were just giggling all morning! We had such a good time playing out there together and then having some Family Snuggle Time by the fire to warm up! I'm glad we have church at 1pm so we didn't have to rush this morning to get ready to go and instead we got to have some fun time and some good quality snuggle time with the kids!
Hooray for the snow! I see many fun snow days in our future! Sledding and snowmen and snow angels and all kinds of fun!
5 comments:
Janelle the kids are so adorable! Can you belive it's snowing already?!
You're so sweet to offer your helping hands..but I think Pete and I are all the way moved in. But we do want to see you guys soon!
hey--
So cute. I hate the snow, and so early this year! Ugh. check out the hair blog and tell me what you think. I need some feedback on what I can do better etc..but I think it ready for Peter to work his magic. I will send shaun over one day this week or next. www.cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com
a little warning about the book...there's some language. not the good kind. if you don't like that sorta thing, you might want to skip the book!
we need to talk about our match making plan...call you soon! love ya!
Stinker.
(These pictures are just adorable as well....Bubbles?! haha. Too cute.)
cute! we are hoping for snow at Thanksgiving so the kids can play in it... such a novelty for us!
Post a Comment