So it was Picture day this past week and Maddie looked so cute that I had to take a picture of her before she left for school. Isn't she just so beautiful?!
I was in charge this past week for Emily's Preschool/Playgroup and we made "Friendship Gardens". So I took pictures of each of the kids and then cut out flowers out of colored paper. Then the kids glued their pictures (cut into circles) into the center of each flower. Then I typed up a little thing that said, "Our Preschool Garden" and then another that said, "If friends were flowers, I'd pick you!" They turned out super cute! While I was taking the kids picture, I got this picture of the 3 girls in our class and Emily is just too cute for words!
On Friday I got to go on Maddie's "first fieldtrip EVER" and she was so excited about having me there! We went to "Pumpkin Land" with all of the Kindergarten classes. It's a garden center that has a pumpkin patch and a corn maze and playgrounds and animals and things in the "backyard" of the garden center. We had so much fun together and I got a few pictures of our little group.


I'm so glad that I don't have to work and that I get to be available to go on fieldtrips and help in the kids classrooms. It's so much fun! I love being a mom!
I was in charge this past week for Emily's Preschool/Playgroup and we made "Friendship Gardens". So I took pictures of each of the kids and then cut out flowers out of colored paper. Then the kids glued their pictures (cut into circles) into the center of each flower. Then I typed up a little thing that said, "Our Preschool Garden" and then another that said, "If friends were flowers, I'd pick you!" They turned out super cute! While I was taking the kids picture, I got this picture of the 3 girls in our class and Emily is just too cute for words!
On Friday I got to go on Maddie's "first fieldtrip EVER" and she was so excited about having me there! We went to "Pumpkin Land" with all of the Kindergarten classes. It's a garden center that has a pumpkin patch and a corn maze and playgrounds and animals and things in the "backyard" of the garden center. We had so much fun together and I got a few pictures of our little group.

I'm so glad that I don't have to work and that I get to be available to go on fieldtrips and help in the kids classrooms. It's so much fun! I love being a mom!
2 comments:
Oh that looks like sooo much fun!! I'm going there on Tuesday with Adelyn's Kindergarten class on their field trip. I agree with you..I love being a mom and being able to go on the fieldtrips with the kids too!! You just made me really excited for Tueday!! Cute pictures!!
I LOVE love love these pictures! Emily is stinkin' adorable, and so is Maddie! No blackmail pictures when these girls are older. They are just going to be able to show people how absolutely adorable and full of personality they were from the start! Cute cute cuuute.
Post a Comment