Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Disneyland and Turkey Dinner

We are going to be here on Thursday
Hanging out with these fine folks
And then we'll be headed here
To eat lots of this
And this
And hang out with these fine folks
I'm so excited! I hope I can get my pictures off my camera using my brother's card reader while I'm gone or else I'll be TRULY bummed!

7 comments:

Jed and Leona said...

I am sooo jealous! i want to go with you! not just to disneyland but to papa hurd's house too!

you guys will have soo much fun!

Aaron and Devon said...

Have so much fun and tell the family hi for us! Drive safe!

Tara Rickards said...

So cute! I like your add ins on the kids pictures! I can't wait to see you guys!

Tiffany said...

would love to see you guys. we will be in palm springs sun-thurs, then we'll be home. let me know.

KFerrara said...

Have a BLAST!!! Can't wait to see the pictures of your Thanksgiving fun at Disneyland...

kahnfam said...

How exciting for you! I hope you have a lot of fun.

Catherine said...

Your family is soooo beautiful!