So Taylor and Jill (Peter's cousin and his wife) went to the Real soccer game tonight and asked if we would watch the kids. I of COURSE said yes! I'm constantly trying to steal one of the twins during church to get my baby fix! They are such good babies and SO stinking cute and Cole is such a good natured easy little boy that my kids love to play with! Madeline of course was ecstatic about being about to help with the babies. She is SO cute when she's being all motherly! At one point we were feeding them, she had rice cereal and I had peaches and we were taking turns giving the girls bites and Maddie smirked a little crooked smile and said,"Hey mom, we're like Mom Friends huh? We're friends and we're moms and we're feeding our babies together. This is great!"
Don't you just adore her?! Anyway, I got some pictures of her and the girls on my phone.




4 comments:
Hi Janelle! We love your blog, so fun! Congrats on baby #5 coming ( I can't believe you have 5, how do you do it :) ), that is great! Dane says hi by the way, are you guys local here in Utah?
She is so cute!
Thanks Janelle! You are adorable! Your kids are adorable! I love this! I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations!!! Wow that is so exciting! :) Annndddd.... we get to be pregnant together! FUN!
I hope you are feeling well! Please let us know if we can do anything for you!
those twins are so cute! i am glad you got at least a few pictures back- way cute!
Post a Comment