Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well, I sent out our Christmas Card and letter via email and I KNOW that I forgot a ton of people and there are a ton of people that I'd love to send one to but I don't have your email address! If you would like a Christmas Card that you can print out, feel free to leave a comment with your info and I'll send it along! Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cute picture/card! And congrats on baby 5. That seems incredibly daunting, but we'll see if we ever take that plunge :) Hope you had a great Christmas!

Chris and Logan said...

Hi Janelle! How are you? Congrats on the new baby, I think last time I saw you, you were telling me about the dream you had about having a new baby. How funny! Well I'm glad I found your blog, it's so darling!
Logan Marriott
MarriottHotel.blogspot.com