Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My son the Mermaid!

So this is the first video clip I've added so I'm not sure how it's going to turn out! I also just added music to my blog too, so you might want to pause it in order to hear the video. I cut some stuff out of the video so it wouldn't be so long, but you get the gist! Emily dressed Nathan up in her beloved mermaid costume! So funny! It must be said that this kid is ALL BOY through and through! He plays soccer 24/7 and even carries his ball in the car! He plays with cars and loves trucks and all things boy! That being said... here is my son, as a Mermaid doing ballet! Lol!

4 comments:

kelly said...

That was beautiful, but tell her that next time all he needs are a pair of tights or leggings and he's ready to go, that's all boy ballet dancers wear.

Steve and Cyndi said...

Yippee for the video! So ADORABLE! I just loved the way Emily said "ballet!" Too cute! I'm sure Nathan will just LOVE this video in a few years! I can see it played at his wedding...

Aaron and Devon said...

Classic! He's going to love this when he grows up.

KFerrara said...

That was too cute!!! Your children play so well together!