Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sweet Froggy

I did this page last night. I'm slowly starting to squeak out some pages again and I'm loving it! I forgot how much I love to scrapbook! I still have to get all of my cool fonts off of the old computer.

6 comments:

Tara Rickards said...

So Cute!

Ashli Dardenne said...

Janelle! I love blogs. What great pictures you have and such cute kids. I have a blog too that you can check out.

Dawn Harvey said...

We have those same PJs! I absolutely love it when my baby wears them. What a great picture! You have so much talent. Your blog is always so fun to look at. Thank you for sharing your beautiful family with us!

Dale and Tabitha said...

I love that quote. I think I am going to steal it for my scrapbook...if that's okay?

~H said...

I don't know how you find time to be Super Mom, Wife, Blogger and Scrapbook lady! You are amazing! I love the new page! You have so much talent! :)
We do need to get together! Bryan and I haven't been going down very much any more cus life gets so busy up here but as soon as we do we will let you know. :)
We want to play. :)

Aaron and Devon said...

Oh I so need to start again! I haven't done it since August. You are going to be my motivator.