Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More Fashion Tips from Emily and a Question

So you may be getting bored with pictures of Emily's Fashion creations but my response is simply, HOW COULD THIS OUTFIT BE BORING?!

Nothing about this little girl could be described as boring! She is the most creative little creature on earth I'm sure of it! Not just in her dressing habits but the stories this little girl tells! While my mom was here she decided that she HAD to wear boots and snow gloves every day all day or else her "hands would disappear"! She also drew a map to the "bubble gum store" for my mom who promised to buy her some gum while she was here visiting and she drew some lines that were pink and some that were blue. The pink lines were the "invisible roads" that only we knew about and as soon as our cars got on them we would go SUPER fast! and the blue lines were the slow roads that everyone else had to drive on. And the Bubble gum store was on a pink street so that meant that the only people that could get to it were the ones who had our special map and could see in the invisible fast roads! She went on for about 20 minutes describing the details of this map and the magic that it held inside! This is so typical Emily. Even when she draws a picture she'll go into SO much detail telling you ALL about it, even the parts that you can't see. Last week she drew a picture for my Granny and it was Emily and Granny in the rain and they were dressed as Mermaids because they were waiting for it to rain a lot because as soon as the rain reached all the way up to the top of their shoes then they would turn into REAL mermaids and they needed to be ready. And the rain was sparkly because it was magic rain. And when we read scriptures it's Emily who asks all of the questions and wants to understand the why and how of everything and she understands enough to ask relevant questions. She never ceases to amaze me!

Here's some cute pictures of the rest of the kids and Peter from Sunday night. We ate dinner and watched home videos. We always LOVE watching videos from when the kids were little and hearing their cute voices and the way they'd say things! So fun! I'm so glad we have video of them. Some things you just can't capture in pictures and written down!
Here's the boys. Any family time with us ALWAYS ends up in either a dog pile group snuggle or wrestling, but usually both! Nathan was feeling very monkey-ish and was using Peter as a jungle gym all night! So funny!

*OH and just an update, my crazy fussy little Nathan has double ear infections and so does Emily who happened to complain about an earache the night before I took Nathan in. So I had the Dr. check her ears as well! Anyway! Hopefully by tonight I'll start to have my children back in place of the "fuss-muffins" I've had for the past few weeks!

*And another update! We have our ultrasound THIS THURSDAY (only 2 more days)!! I'm actually very curious to find out because this is the first time that I've felt so super confident about whether it's a boy or girl. So I'm curious to find out if I'm right and Brooke will be the newest member of our family! I've been tempted to put up a poll and find out what you all think I'm having, but I'm pretty sure that most of you would say girl just because I've been so confident about it and then a few of you might say boy just BECAUSE I've been saying girl. Hmmm... Still tempting. I'm curious to see who would say what.

What do YOU think we're having?

3 comments:

kelly said...

I'll say boy, I don't know why either, maybe just because you say girl...and that is the cutest outfit ever, my favorite part is the triple headband.

Anonymous said...

i am so excited for thursday! i can't believe that you get to find out a whole week before me...it's torture!!!
i really do think that you are having a girl though...but i am crossing my fingers for a boy...that way you'll get your six! love ya...don't forget to call me thursday!

Aaron and Devon said...

I bet it's a girl too! I am excited to find out which. Emmie is just too cute, I can't wait to see what she does when she grows up!