Monday, February 2, 2009

My belly at 17 weeks

So my sister Tara asked me to post monthly belly pictures. I have never been very good about taking pregnant pictures so I'm going to try my best! Plus I'd really like to capture the enormity of my belly! I get so huge! Here I am at 17 weeks:
I think we decided on names too. We'll name her Brooke Marie Ehat if it's a girl and if it's a boy we'll name him Logan Spencer Ehat. The baby has been moving a lot recently too. It's really starting to feel real. I love this! I'm feeling more and more that this really might be our last baby so I'm savoring every moment and trying to enjoy it and capture feelings and pictures so I'll always remember how much I love being pregnant. We find out whether Brooke or Logan will be the newest member of our family on February 19th! Only 17 more days!

Oh and here's a few scrapbook pages I just finished. Thanks for all of your nice comments on my pages! It keeps me motivated to make more. I'm so behind it's not even funny, but oh well.

9 comments:

Becca said...

You are so beautiful!! I wish I was better at taking prego belly shots. I know what you mean when you say big bellies...I get big too. But it's totally worth it!;)

Amber said...

Love the pic, you look so radiant. The preggers glow looks good on you!!! And thanks for the comments, all the thoughts on blogging are quite interesting to read.

Spackman's said...

Oh I love your belly! You look so dang cute!!

Anonymous said...

you are adorable! thanks for posting your cute picture...i can't wait to find out if you're having a brooke or a logan!
love ya!

kelly said...

You are so cute, your belly pops out pretty quickly, like mine!

~H said...

You are a beautiful pregnant woman! We need to get together while we are both growing :) that will be fun! I am so excited to see if you are going to have a Brooke or a Logan. By the way I love love the name Logan, If Bryan and I didn't live in Logan and if we were having a boy I wanted to name him Logan! So cute! Congrats! Maybe you'll have a Logan and a Brooke! TWINS!! That would be so fun!! :)

Ashli Dardenne said...

I think you look FANTASTIC!

justjen said...

Janelle you look fantastic! Love the pages!

Tara Rickards said...

Hey! Thanks for the belly post!!! I wish I was closer! You look fabuluos!! Love you!