Friday, February 27, 2009

"Nice To Meet You!"

So Nathan has been SO CUTE recently and I had to video him doing one of our favorite things! A few days ago he walked up to Peter and grabbed his hand and said in a pleasant voice, "Nice to Meet You!" Peter started cracking up and asked if we had put Nathan up to it. No one knew where he had even heard it! While I was recording him I asked him about riding the bus at the temple last night and he started singing "The Wheels On The Bus". Sadly, I don't think I've ever sung this song to him, so its either been one of the kids or a nursery thing (very likely) but he was so cute singing it that I left that on the video too! Enjoy, and try not to let your heart melt at his cuteness!!

2 comments:

Tami said...

wow - he got big! and so cute - i love that age.

kelly said...

Awwww, your kids are almost as cute as mine! I'm kidding, they may be cuter but I'd never know.