Friday, March 6, 2009

Learning to Tie Shoes & 22 Week Belly Shot

The other night after dinner Peter decided to teach the kids how to tie their shoes. Peter's dad taught him a super "efficient" way to tie shoes (does that surprise anyone who knows Peter's Dad?). And Peter was excited to teach the kids. They spent about 20 minutes together and now both Maddie and Tyler are pros! Maddie woke up early the next morning and tied all of the shoes that were downstairs and lined them up on the coffee table to showcase for us when we woke up! She wanted to go out and buy some "tie shoes" as soon as possible! She and Tyler spent the morning before school having shoe tying races! They are both so pleased that they learned so quickly and are so efficient in their shoe tying skills! So cute!

Here's Emily in another Typical outfit! A swimming suit, and a sundress that she's tucked the sleeves under so it looks like a skirt and a little white shrug.

Nathan has been playing "Beach" with Emily a lot recently too, and this is what he's been wearing for at least part of the day every day. Sad I know. And those are my shoes and a messy dinner face! But look at that smile! Gotta love that kid!

And here is my 22 week Belly Shot! I've now started to gain weight. I'm up to 7 lbs! I'm still shocked that this is a boy since I've gained SO much with each of my boys and next to nothing with my girls. I had a dream last night that Logan was born and he ended up being Brooke! We bought the boys bunk beds and set the crib up in the boys room and washed all Nathan and Tyler's baby clothes and had gotten all set up for a BOY to come home from the hospital and somehow it ended up being a GIRL! I guess I'm still not quite convinced or something! So funny!

No comments: