I made a few pages yesterday. At this point I can get a page done in anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes and so I'm trying to do several every week. I want to get caught up, so I can print them into a book. We'll see how that goes since I'm not sure if I want to print books by kid, or by year or what. So anyway. I'm just trying to finish a bunch.

And these last two I made ages ago but I just thought I'd post them so that you would all believe how huge I get when I'm pregnant! These pictures were taken as we were walking out the door to go to the hospital to have Maddie (my second baby). C'mon! That's huge right?! I felt like she was standing with her feet on my spine and her head pushed straight out from there sometimes! I had to wear a "belly belt" to hold it up, and I'm not kidding. My back hurt so bad when I was pregnant with her because she stuck out so far!



And these last two I made ages ago but I just thought I'd post them so that you would all believe how huge I get when I'm pregnant! These pictures were taken as we were walking out the door to go to the hospital to have Maddie (my second baby). C'mon! That's huge right?! I felt like she was standing with her feet on my spine and her head pushed straight out from there sometimes! I had to wear a "belly belt" to hold it up, and I'm not kidding. My back hurt so bad when I was pregnant with her because she stuck out so far!

3 comments:
Love them, always. I'm printing mine into a book by the year, in case you were wondering!
So cute! You are so talented, not just at digiscrapping but at making babies, haha! You really are a cute prego, all belly and teeny everywhere else.
You are so, so talented and I am so, so jealous!!!
Post a Comment