Okay so how cute are these two? This is Tyler meeting Madeline for the first time. Can you believe how much Tyler looks like Nate-Man?! So stinking cute!
So sweet. I didn't read your little explanation before I looked at the pages and I thought it was Nathan! I was thinking, who is that sweet little girl? Beautiful pages. You have such a gift.
Janelle, these pages are beautiful. Your children are beautiful. I had to tell you how much I enjoyed your activity tonight. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't in the program;) but I just wanted to Thank you for putting together such an incredible night. The spirit was so strong and I felt my Saviors love for me. THANK YOU! I'm serious about having to get together, getting our kids together. I think they would have a ball. I'm also serious about you teaching me how to do digital scrapbooking and hiking the "Y". Let's talk soon! Thanks again for a wonderful night!
3 comments:
So sweet. I didn't read your little explanation before I looked at the pages and I thought it was Nathan! I was thinking, who is that sweet little girl? Beautiful pages. You have such a gift.
So cute!!! I can't believe how much they look alike! Thanks for sharing!!!
Janelle, these pages are beautiful. Your children are beautiful. I had to tell you how much I enjoyed your activity tonight. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't in the program;) but I just wanted to Thank you for putting together such an incredible night. The spirit was so strong and I felt my Saviors love for me. THANK YOU! I'm serious about having to get together, getting our kids together. I think they would have a ball. I'm also serious about you teaching me how to do digital scrapbooking and hiking the "Y". Let's talk soon! Thanks again for a wonderful night!
Post a Comment