Nathan turned TWO yesterday! I don't have any fun birthday cake pictures because we are celebrating on Friday and Sunday, but I just can't believe how fast the time has flown by! I made a scrapbook page of some of my favorite pictures of his first year and it just made me love my little Froggy so much!! He's such a happy and joyful little boy! He started smiling at TWO WEEKS OLD!! And they weren't just "gassy expressions" either. He full on grinned in response to us making faces and talking to him! He was always willing to share one of his HUGE gummy smiles with anyone who passed by! What a happy boy!
Also a few days ago I took a little video of him singing Twinkle Twinkle that I just had to share. I just adore my littlest buddy boy!And here's a page I made of Tyler from those cute park pictures last week:

2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Nathan, he is absolutely adorable. I see alot of you in him Janelle. It must be those BIG brown eyes. Cyndi
It's so fun to read about your sweet family. He is so adoreable. I love the cute things that you can do with pictures! It's so fun to see how creative you are. It's not hard to make your blog so cute, though because you don't have to do anything to make those kids look any cuter! Happy Birthday to Nathan and happy baby growing to another Ehat. Love you guys.
Post a Comment