Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Pages and Scrapbooking Class

So I pretty much scrapbooked the day away today! Although I did stop now and then and do damage control, feed the kids, change a diaper and then start back into it! I had way too much fun! Check out the fun pages I made!!

So fun huh? I felt so creative with Maddie's page because I had the idea to make the text at the bottom look like grass. So I used a kind of wispy font and then stacked and staggered it to make it look a little grassy! Anyway! I'm feeling good about finally getting some pages done and I've had a ton of people ask me recently if they could come over sometime to have me show them a few things. So I've decided to start a

Digital Scrapbook Class (using Adobe Photoshop)
at my house
on Wednesdays from 10:30 to 11:30.


Bring your kids and we'll let them play in the basement playroom and bring your laptops if you want or just come and watch and learn and then go home and play! Very informal, I'll just be here, come if you want and we'll go from there!

3 comments:

Cyndi W said...

Janelle you are so talented...I wish I could come, but that would be a bit of a drive for a scrapbooking class. But I sure enjoy looking at what you've done with yours. With kids with have lots of darling memory recorded to look back on.

Anonymous said...

i would love love love to come over on wednesdays! such a bummer that i live 5 hours away :( cute pages though, of course! i can't wait to see more!

Tara Rickards said...

Oh! I wish I could come!!! Hey! I have a great idea! Move back!