I've done a few pages recently and thought I'd post them up! They are all really old pictures. The first page is Tyler and Maddie in 2005 (about a month before Emily was born). The last two are Emily.


I had a fun morning/afternoon with the kids today while Peter was at the temple. We were going to go last night for our date night but Peter wasn't feeling really well and I had been less than patient with the kids all day and felt like I needed some time to get in the right mind-set to be there, so we decided to tag-team this morning. Peter went first and then I went and I'm so glad I did. I don't often go by myself to the temple but it's always so nice to be there that even on the drive there and home I feel like I have a chance to let the peace of it all sink in. Such a great day! I'll post pictures of my fun outing with the kids later. Peter just let me know that tonight is the time change and we get one hour less sleep. And with 9am church and Peter in meetings in the morning, that's going to make for a crazy morning of super sleepy/grumpy kids for me!


I had a fun morning/afternoon with the kids today while Peter was at the temple. We were going to go last night for our date night but Peter wasn't feeling really well and I had been less than patient with the kids all day and felt like I needed some time to get in the right mind-set to be there, so we decided to tag-team this morning. Peter went first and then I went and I'm so glad I did. I don't often go by myself to the temple but it's always so nice to be there that even on the drive there and home I feel like I have a chance to let the peace of it all sink in. Such a great day! I'll post pictures of my fun outing with the kids later. Peter just let me know that tonight is the time change and we get one hour less sleep. And with 9am church and Peter in meetings in the morning, that's going to make for a crazy morning of super sleepy/grumpy kids for me!
1 comment:
oh-my-gosh! i totally had no idea about the time change, i am so glad i read your blog tonight! we have church at 9 AM also so i can fell your pain! at least lliam will get enough sleep, he fell asleep at 7 instead of 8!
Post a Comment