Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Scrapbooking Class

So I heard back from a few people and it sounds like Friday's are going to work better. We can start this Friday for anyone who wants to come. We'll just have it be super informal, you can come every week, or just once or whatever. I'll just plan on being home and I'll do my scrapbooking during that time if no one shows up that week. I'm excited!

Digital Scrapbooking Class
Every Friday
10:30-11:30 am
at my house

(email me or leave your email in a comment if you need directions)

Use my post from forever ago to go and download your papers and elements and stuff and then I can talk you through how to use them in Adobe Photoshop or tell you how to get the fonts that you've downloaded so that you can use them in Photoshop (or Word, or anywhere for that matter). Here's a link to my old post so you can use all the links in it to get started:
http://peterandjanelle.blogspot.com/2008/11/digital-scrapbooking.html

3 comments:

KFerrara said...

kferrara18@gmail.com
I need directions for sure... Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Hey! This sounds fun! I only have PS Elements though, is that a problem? And it's on my desktop instead of a laptop. But if I would figure out how to make it work that sounds like so much fun! I know nothing about PS and would love to learn.

Amber said...

Hmmm, getting to Utah every friday is going to be tricky but if I could I would be there. I'll just add DS to my someday list. :)