Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bedrest = Scrapbooking Fest

Okay, okay so I'm NOT on bedrest, but the rhyme was just too good not to use! I'm feeling fine, still having contractions all day so I took Kelly's advice and made 3 scrapbook pages today and made good use of my "down time". Take a look:

6 comments:

kelly said...

I LOVE them, they turned out so good. I am so glad you took my advice. Keep it up, Kelly's orders!

Cyndi W said...

You do such a wonderful job, your children will have so much to look back on and remember. I'm with Kelly, keep resting and keep up the great work. Love, Cyndi

Chris and Logan said...

Your scrapbook pages are always so darling! You're so great at it. Good luck with the contractions too, I don't know how you do it, you're amazing!

Kevin + Marcy said...

Go Janelle go! What a great way to use time in trying to rest a bit. Take care of yourself, and I hope those contractions behave themselves!

Dawn Harvey said...

Man, I feel like the more pregnancies I have, the more my body does not want to be nice when I'm pregnant! I really hope that you're ok and that things settle down. Please let me know if you ever need any help. I'm great in an emergency and I can cook a mean spaghetti dinner! Those pages are so beautiful. I want to pay you to do all of mine! You're so talented. The Lord just kind of skipped me in that dept!

Sheryl said...

The kids had grown so much in the last few months!!! Tyler is such a big guy now. OHhh, I miss them coming over and playing with the dogs. I know the dogs miss it too. We miss you guys! Lets do an FHE again!